[cisco-voip] Dynamic Client Matter Codes

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Jun 29 13:01:24 EDT 2009

I don't think this is possible, but wanted to ping the list about it. Would it be possible to setup calls to require a CMC but not need to match it against any list? In this scenario the customer has a ticketing system and would like to possibly associate calls by ticket number. Tickets constantly opening and closing means a constantly changing list of CMCs. The tickets are in a SQL DB so I could imagine some sort of process that does an AXL update to Call Manager but wondered if we could do something simpler.
Thanks much!

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093