[cisco-voip] Dynamic Client Matter Codes

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jun 29 14:08:47 EDT 2009

Not exactly, FAC and CMC are not that dynamic.  Much better approach to
route calls over to IP-IVR to do database dip for lookup or validation.

You can change FAC/CMC via BPS or AXL, but even then it becomes limited
compared to the potential number of tickets.  The database will allow
adding CMC to your heart's content.  However, CM tends to fail to start
after many are added.  CM is only tested up to 60,000 CMC.

While technically possible, it's just not particularly sane or
scalable.  Send it to IP-IVR and database dip to your ticket system backend.

/Wes