[cisco-voip] a little explaining

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:38:20 EDT 2009

we have a sister company that shares our IP Phone system (CCM 4.1.3 Unity
4.1)

when someone calls their extensions and waits too long, the default operator
is rang (ext 9000) and they want their calls to go to their operator (ext
7000)

since they have timed out, (waited too damn long) they are actually in the
Unity Main menu, is there any way to separate Unity (or Unity Connections)
into separate "VARS" so that each company (extensions 9xxx and 7xxx) are
treated differently on the default/main menu?

If that isn't clear let me know, sometimes I think I am being precise....and
I still fail.

Kevin