[cisco-voip] Call Manager 7.X

thomaslemay at comcast.net thomaslemay at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 11:39:12 EDT 2009

Currently, we are running Call manager 6.1.3BSU1.  We will be upgrading our unity servers from 4.0.5 to version 7.X soon.  Has anyone had any problesm importing the unity database with all of the subscriber's recorded names, greetings and passwords from 4.0.5 to 7.X?  How stale is unity 7.x considered to be now? IS unity 5.0 more stable?  I would like to know how stable call manager version 7.x i considered to be at this point? Is version 6.1.3BSU1 more stable than call manager 7.X?

Are there any issue or concerns with runing unity version 7.x  with a call manager cluster runnng 6.1.3BSU1?  Finally, we are also looking into upgrading Cisco Emergency Responder form version 2.X to CER version 7.X.  Are there any conerns there that we should be aware of?

thanks,

Tom