[cisco-voip] FXO Outgoing Call Problem

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:07:13 EDT 2009

The port was set up with ground start.  Statistically speaking,
there's a low chance your circuit is actually ground start.

In the CUCM page, if it's MGCP, you can change this to loop start,
then reset the gateway (or port).

Otherwise, it's on the voice port configuration:

voice-port 0/1/2
signal loopstart
shutdown
no shutdown