[cisco-voip] Local Route Groups without DID

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Fri May 1 10:15:10 EDT 2009

I'm looking at using local route groups with my call system. I am currently masking the calling party information at the Route List. The reason for this is that I'm not mapping DIDs to individual phones, but I have all calls from a specific site masked as one telephone number (which dials back into the receptionist or UC call handler). If i'm using one global route list, is there a way to preserve this configuration or is it a lost cause? I'm using Call manager 7.0.2 and Unity Connection 7.0.2. I am routing these calls through 2 PRIs (each in different calling areas with different providers).