[cisco-voip] Force Sip re-register on an IAD

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Mon May 4 12:15:05 EDT 2009

The Googles were not good to me in my search.    I am using an IAD
2431-16FXS and sometimes when I add a new sip account it seems like I always
add it after all of the accounts re-register.   Then I have to sit around
waiting on the timer to count down from 2  to 5 minutes (Depending on who
set it up) before the next registration.      Does anyone know of a short
cut to force an IAD to re-register all of it's accounts?

Richey