[cisco-voip] How to Configure Site Codes

gin Murray kinusca at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:30:00 EDT 2009

Hi

I have a centralized CCM with remote sites having their Own Gateway and
Different Partitions.

I want to assign a site-code to each of teh sites, so that we can take care
of the Overlapping extension numbering Plan.

Site A to dial Site B will dial *30 followed by SiteB's extnsion No
 Site A to dial Site C will dial *31 followed by SiteC's extnsion No
 Site C to dial Site B will dial *32 followed by SiteB's extnsion No
 Site C to dial Site A will dial *33 followed by SiteA's extnsion No

I Donot have a gatekeeper, can someone please help me.

Thnaks in advance.