[cisco-voip] Presence CUP server, licensing problem, SIP proxy

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu May 7 09:24:37 EDT 2009

I have seen something similar to this in CUCM if before 6.1.3 or 7.1.2
there was a duplicate section in the license file we would produce a
similar error. For example, if there were two CCM_NODE sections in a
single file, that would be an invalid license.

Kalle,

Can you unicast me the CUP license so I can take a look?

-Chris