[cisco-voip] Presence CUP server, licensing problem, SIP proxy

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:46:53 EDT 2009

Christian,

The CUPS licenses are pretty simple. You're sure that the MAC in the license
file matches the MAC of the server?

If they do match, then there is either

1. Something wrong with the license file
or
2. Some bug in CUPS

In either of those cases I'd say the Cisco Licensing team needs to send you
to the CUPS/CUCM TAC team.

If it's (1) then the CUPS/CUCM team will tell Licensing what's wrong with
the license and have Licensing correct it.
If it's (2) then there might be a workaround or fix available.