[cisco-voip] Presence CUP server, licensing problem, SIP proxy

Kalle Tetto tettokalle at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 12:34:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a problem getting my CUP 7 server up and running. After
activating my PAK on the CUP servers MAC address, I try to upload and
receive the following error:

Error: License File already loaded : license file with LicFileId
20090429095850903 already uploaded

But I have never uploaded any license before, because this is a fresh
install. After that I see the attached licensed features on the picture.

After that I contacted the licensing TAC and they reissued the license,
but still no luck. After that I tried to use an older version of CUP
7.0.1, but the same error.

Has anyone seen this before? I could not find anything on CCO or in the
Bug Toolkit. But probably I’m doing something wrong. Any help is very
much appreciated.

With Kind Regards Christian