[cisco-voip] Downloading capture files from CUCM?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu May 7 09:39:18 EDT 2009

7.0(2) will most definitely have the option and I suspect 6.1(1) will
as well.  Make sure you are looking on the second page of services,
it's near the bottom IIRC.

-Ryan

On May 6, 2009, at 10:55 PM, Erick Bergquist wrote:

Ok,

Thanks everyone.  It is a CUCM 6.11 system and I tried with RTMT for
that version and a RTMT install from 7.0.2 I have and both the RTMT
did not have a Packet Capture item under the trace collection screens
(I checked 2-3 times). I did browse the Platform CLI traces via RTMT
and in RTMT it just showed cli#####.log/txt files.