[cisco-voip] ISDN plan type problem

Fried Michael Fried at Danfoss.com
Thu May 7 13:50:56 EDT 2009

I have 1 dial peer that matches all my international calls, it should
send as type unknown and prefix 011 (see config below).   However its
not acting as expected and is marking the call as Type international and
sending out 011xxxxxxxxxx which is confusing the telco switches.

If I change the numbering-type to unknown but still prefix 011 then
somehow the router still sets up the call as Q931 type international
If I change the numbering-type to international but strip the 011 and
only send the number then the call is setup as type unknown

        Called Party Number i = 0xA1, '4574882222'
                Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown

dial-peer voice 9 pots
 numbering-type unknown
 destination-pattern 4011T