[cisco-voip] ISDN plan type problem

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:27:55 EDT 2009

try this config, it should send out the 011 with unknown/unknown

int s0/1/1:23
 isdn map address 011.* plan unknown type unknown
!
dial-peer voice 9 pots
 destination-pattern 4011T
 progress_ind alert enable 8
 progress_ind progress enable 8
 progress_ind connect enable 8
 prefix 011
 port 0/1/1:23

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Fried Michael <Fried at danfoss.com> wrote:

> I have 1 dial peer that matches all my international calls, it should send
as type unknown and prefix 011 (see config below).   However its not acting
as expected and is marking the call as Type international and sending out
011xxxxxxxxxx which is confusing the telco switches.

> If I change the numbering-type to unknown but still prefix 011 then
somehow the router still sets up the call as Q931 type international

> If I change the numbering-type to international but strip the 011 and only
send the number then the call is setup as type unknown