[cisco-voip] calls using the wrong dial peer

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at ip-soft.net
Thu May 7 15:26:04 EDT 2009

I am attempting to make changes to some call routing on an AS5400.  Currently I have a pots dial peer set for each PRI port the gateway.  The change I am making requires the calls coming in that port to hit that dial peer, however upon reviewing traces I see that the calls are hitting the first available POTS dial peer even though it is assigned to a different port.
Without getting too explicit for the inbound pattern, what can I do to force the calls to use that dial peer?

Current dial peer setup
This is the dial peer for the port that the calls come in on:
dial-peer voice 117 pots
 answer-address .T
 incoming called-number .T
 direct-inward-dial
 port 1/0:27:D

However, this is the dial peer that all the calls are hitting and I believe its because it comes first in the config

dial-peer voice 111 pots
answer-address .T
 incoming called-number .T
 direct-inward-dial