[cisco-voip] CCX 7.0 Initial Configuration Help Needed

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu May 7 15:07:55 EDT 2009

CUCM admin guide will only tell you how to add an application user.
It won't reference anything about IPCC.

Check out the section in the CCX 7.0 Admin Guide "Configuring RmCm
Provider" 7-2.  It looks like once you set up the AXL user and get
that working CCX will create the Telephony and RmCm users in CUCM for
you.  You will still need to do the device associations but there's
also instructions on that "Associating Agent Extensions with the RmCm
Provider".

-Ryan