[cisco-voip] CCX v5 to v7

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:01:38 EDT 2009

sam,

7 is your only option.

6 is only compatible with CM 4.3 (windows 2003 OS).

One thing to be aware of us the CAD / CSD software will be updated.

Re: differences between 5 and 7, I would suggest to download the CCX 7.0.1
release notes, the CAD user guide and CSD user guide.  Read the 'what's new'
sections and compare screenshots to your current CAD/CSD versions so you can
prepare your users for the upgrade.

Justin