[cisco-voip] I'm Dying Here (2620 Discussion Cont'd)

Sarkany, August august.sarkany at hp.com
Wed May 13 09:42:26 EDT 2009

2620xm versions have been afaik hardware upgraded models (processor and perfomance)
And they did not like the VIC cards without NM-2Vx or NM-HD-xx moduls

Only the VWIC-xMFT-E1 cards have been working as Data modul.

There was one special 26xx model the
2651XM with an AIM-30-VOICE hardware option which has accepted the VWIC-xMFT-Card also for voice purposes.

Hope this helps
August