[cisco-voip] Phones on VGE cannot dial Out

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 21:39:17 EDT 2009

It might have been out of line but I think that people posting to Puck with no details about their setup, no hints about what sort of troubleshooting measures they've taken themselves, and expecting people to wave a magic wand and fix their woes is inconsiderate and reeks of laziness. If someone doesn't *know* about any of these technical details and they're open about that, I'm fine with that because it's something that can't be helped. I've seen way too many posts as of late stating something to the matter of, "I made a call and it didn't go through. How do I fix it?" If someone doesn't want to give any details and ask something silly like that, they should go to TAC first and not Puck. It's silly and wastes everybody's time including the original poster's.