[cisco-voip] Time it takes to transfer a call

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu May 14 13:38:19 EDT 2009

I think you need to get a more detailed explanation of what part of
the transfer is taking so long.  Delays in transfer can be everything
from interdigit timeout to high cpu on the server.

Think of all the steps necessary for a transfer to take place and
walk the receptionist through them to find out exactly where the
delay is.

-Ryan