[cisco-voip] Time it takes to transfer a call

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu May 14 13:39:19 EDT 2009

How is she attempting the transfer?  There have been issues with delayed
transfers with AC controlling a phone.

Otherwise if attempting a consultative transfer the destination leg must
reach at least alerting state to be eligible to complete transfer.

Is this "normal"?  Not really.  Could it be working as designed? Yes.
How to distinguish?  Need more information about how the transfer is
being attempted, what products are involved, what versions, what the
destinations are.

/Wes