[cisco-voip] General Voice MailBox In Unity4.x

gin Murray kinusca at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:53:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

We are having multiple customers running on a single unity Box  with a
different call handler for each of them. One of teh customers wants a
general mail box for the external users to leave a message in case they are
not able to go to the desired extension from teh directory handler.

can I change the Owner of the Call handler to a extension, so that it goes
to the voicemail box of that extension . I was thinking I will make the
personal extension of teh operator to be the owner of the call handler so
that she can retrieve the Message and transfer it to the desired users.

will changing the Owner of teh extension to another person negatively affect
the unity's performance for that Company or unity as a whole?
thanks in advance...

Gin