[cisco-voip] HTTP Status 404 - /ccmuser/

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:33:35 EDT 2009

I've seen this issue occur, or issues very similar to this when; a)
username is correct,  but case sensitivity is wrong, or b) the user has
logged into ccmuser previously and booked a protected page.  When they
return to the bookmark, they're prompted to login but I'm guessing the
session id is invalid so UCM returns that security check page.    For issue
b), manually typing in the base ccmuser url (http://ucmip/ccmuser) usually
resolves the issue in our case.

HTH