[cisco-voip] General Voice MailBox In Unity4.x

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:38:16 EDT 2009

Rather than change the owner, you can change the message recipient for the
call handler, I believe under the Messages link with the Call Handler.  I
may be wrong about which screen it's on, but if you just change the message
recipient you can send the message to a specific subscribers mailbox, or to
a public distribution list within Unity and not affect owner priviliges.
For example, if you change the owner of a call handler, and that owner using
the Greetings Administrator to record greetings for that call handler, the
previous owner will lose that capability when you change the owner to the
new subscriber.