[cisco-voip] CME: call*ed* name/number presentation when call directed to huntgroup

Andrew Yerofyeyev andrew at routeip.net
Sat May 16 16:38:15 EDT 2009

Hello group,

Is it possible to configure CME the way for receiver of call can
differentiate to which dn call is directed to ?

On multi-line phone I can assign each dn to button , however I am looking
how to implement it on 794X phones where amount of buttons equal to 2.
for example , customer wants to know which number call directed to if
multiple dns assigned to one button via overlay , and , what is more
important how to differenciate calls directed to multiple huntgroup if 794X
phone member of each.

when I place a calls to 54[0..2] receiver have no idea which HG call
directed to.

voice hunt-group 1 parallell
 ! SALES
 pilot 540