[cisco-voip] Voice Mail Question

Gin Murray kinusca at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:50:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

My customer is requesting teh following setup :

Once a user Dials "0" for the operator or a call comes in via the call
handler, the call should land in the operator console and if she doesn't
pickup, after a few rings the call shud go to another extension (of person
A) and if that person A doesn't pick up, then it should go to a general
Mailbox.

I guess it should be teh personal Mailbox of person A.

i am using CCM 4.2 and CU 4.x.

My question is , the calls are going to Person A but when he doesn't pickup
it is going back to the Mailbox of teh operator, How do i make it go to the
person A's mailbox.

Is there a way I can share the mailbox of two persons.

I tried doing a shared line between the two people but since it rings at
both places it was not acceptable.

Thanks
Gin