[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail Widget

Mike Wilusz mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Mon May 18 14:53:43 EDT 2009

Hey All,

So we¹ve gone through the latest round of CUCM/Unity patches and have are
system at the point where we can test the Visual Voicemail widget and see if
it¹s something worth deploying.  CUCM is 7.0(2a) and Unity is 7.0(2)ES19.
When everything is all said and done and the configuration is complete,
we¹re seeing an error when trying to login to the widget that ³Account XXXX
is locked.  Contact your administrator to unlock the account.²  Hrmm....
Seems basic.  Checked in Unity and the account is not locked out there, and
since we¹re in a UM environment I verified that the AD account is not locked
out as well.  Tried this on 3 separate handsets and all seem the same error
when attempting to login to the widget.  Anyone with any experience with the
widget seen something similar?  I have a screenshot from the phone attached.

Thanks in advance!

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation