[cisco-voip] UCM Traces

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:02:43 EDT 2009

Hey all, I'm hoping someone can guide me to some wealth of knowledge I
haven't found yet. Currently, I use Notepad++ to do all my tracing work, the
tool is okay, not the best for the situation but it works.

My question is this: is there a document somewhere detailing the meanings of
traces? Now, I don't mean obvious things, but rather the not so obvious. For
example,

05/18/2009 09:01:07.331 CCM|Digit analysis: match(pi="2", fqcn="",
cn="",plv="5", pss="", TodFilteredPss="", dd="",dac="0")

What are the meanings of the fields, pi, fqcn, cn, plv, pss, dd, dac, etc.
Is there a document somewhere with this information? I'd greatly appreciate
the information.

As an aside note, I'm curious what you all may use when running through
traces, are there applications I am not aware of?