[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail Widget

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon May 18 17:28:07 EDT 2009

DCOM permissions aren't something new to Unity 7, you've needed them
for a while to get SA Web, mediamaster, VMO, etc to work. Of course,
the exact permissions required continues to evolve as various
Microsoft patches alter the minimum permissions required to perform
certain tasks. Between that and the fact that even though you applied
them once, a GPO or security app could unset them, re-running the
permissions wizard isn't a bad idea.

On the trace front, you'd first need to enable them - the VMWS and
AuthenticationMgr micro traces. Then, the output would be in the
AvCsGateway and w3wp logs, both available via the unity diagnostic
tool as Ryan mentioned.