[cisco-voip] Fax Machines having a very delayed response

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:02:36 EDT 2009

I always wondered the same thing, and I'd say a high % of the FAX
issues I deal with are where people have issues FAX'ing stuff from one
site to another site when they could have simply just emailed the
document instead of printing it off and FAX'ing it.  But they find it
easier to print and FAX. Maybe people need to stop supplying FAX
machines for general use.