[cisco-voip] EnergyWise

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 20 14:21:31 EDT 2009

Hi,
> Is anyone using Cisco's new software called EnergyWise?

we're investigating it - looks like good stuff (tm)

unfortunately looks like you need to use cisco works
to get quite a bit out of it - though apparently
there is a deal with Solarwinds to have it doing stuff to.
in a little while there is supposed to be an API and SDK
released so we should expect some really cool and funky
stuff at that point (thinking some neat web 2.0 interface to
a PSQL backend holding all the goodies driven by either
java or PHP/PERL  :-)

alan