[cisco-voip] EnergyWise

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Wed May 20 14:51:01 EDT 2009

Yeah, i'm in the Solarwinds NPM/NCM beta that has engerywise support.
With the proper IOS releases on the switches, it will manage
energywise for you.  It even has the per interface support.  I don't
like how they have it implemented (just from a logical design
standpoint) but it works pretty well.  I think the Solarwinds release
is imminent.  They just gave us the Release Candidates.