[cisco-voip] Restarting NTP on CUCM 6.1.3 subscriber?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:49:24 EDT 2009

The publisher is pointing to a NTP server which is accessible and
working, but the subscriber server which uses the publisher server for
NTP lists it as not accessible on the NTP settings page. I can ping
the publisher by name and IP listed on the NTP Page from the
subscriber server fine.

I looked under services on the web page and SSH console and don't see
a service I can restart relating to NTP or time. Is there anything I
can do short of rebooting the server?

Thanks, Erick