[cisco-voip] Restarting NTP on CUCM 6.1.3 subscriber?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:36:30 EDT 2009

Cool, thanks.

Those commands show different then whats in the web page. The pub has
not synced on CLI but web page has synced.

The other odd thing is when I restarted NTP it just sat there. I also
deleted the NTP server via GUI and re-added it and no change.

I think the issue is what another person posted recently about using a
Win2003 server so going to follow what was done for that which was
using pool.ntp.org.