[cisco-voip] CUPS 7 and UCM 6 App Dial Rules

Fuller, Ben Ben.Fuller at uxcg.com.au
Thu May 21 18:56:31 EDT 2009

Hi Matt,

No you are not missing anything unfortunately.  I raised this issue with Cisco last year (which became Feature Request CSCsj86058) but the only real fix for CUCM is to upgrade to CUCM 7.0.  The crazy workaround provided is to create every known international number.  As I was doing this for RCC with MOC, I did all my digit manipulation in the OCS Normalisation Rules.

Regards,

Ben