[cisco-voip] What codec/sample rate/resolution...?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon May 25 17:59:33 EDT 2009

Came from a Nortel IVR (exactly what I don't know).  After a couple days
struggling with this, I concluded they were corrupt as the file sizes
seemed small.  The customer somehow re-exported them as PCM (.raw) and I
used Adobe Creation 3.0 to Save As G711 uLaw, 8K, Mono and imported them
in UCCX 7x with no issues....

Thanks for looking at the original file, I was going insane thinking I
was doing something wrong...