[cisco-voip] Voice Quality problem :: Crackling sound

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 08:34:25 EDT 2009

Good point. The destination can be highly suspect. It doesn't sound like this is the problem in this case since you've tried several destinations, right?

When working with telco, even when it's their fault it's not...and when something on their side is busted or incorrectly installed, 'We don't see anything wrong on our side.', is something you'll hear quite often.