[cisco-voip] Firmware Upgrade in Preparation for Upgrade from CCM 4.1(3)sr8 to CUCM 7.X ???

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue May 26 15:16:09 EDT 2009

See the other thread on cisco-voip about resetting phone during upgrade
for some additional information.

generally it should not be required to update firmware separately from
performing the upgrade.  If you prefer to do this as a point of change
control then upgrade to the same firmeware that will be used on your
destination CM version.   You can identify firmware version per CM
version using the compatibility matrix:
http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr.html

/Wes