[cisco-voip] International (Germany) Dialing

Curtis, Adam ACurtis at pizzagalli.com
Wed May 27 11:33:52 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have a question on how to setup our UCCM 7 system to allow international dialing, specifically to Germany. One of our business vendors moved to Germany and are having some difficulty setting up a route pattern that will dial their number. The number they gave us is a +49 so we were thinking a route pattern that contained \+49! might do it, but it's not going through. Is there something I'm missing that you could point me towards? Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you,

Adam Curtis
Pizzagalli Construction Company
IT Support Technician