[cisco-voip] Unity error message ... Windows Product Activation

Biffle, Gerrad Gerrad.Biffle at greensboro-nc.gov
Wed May 27 15:08:14 EDT 2009

I'm getting the following error message in our Unity 7 Event App logs:

		Event Type:	Error
		Event Source:	Windows Product Activation
		Event Category:	None
		Event ID:	1000
		Date:		5/27/2009
		Time:		3:04:48 PM
		User:		N/A
		Computer:	UNITY1
		An error occurred while the wizard was checking the
current Windows product license. Error Code: 8: 0x80070057

I've opened a TAC case and I'm waiting for a response.  Can anybody shed
any light on this?

Thanks!

Please note that email sent to and from this address is subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to
third parties.