[cisco-voip] One-way audio

isa mattar isanet at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:52:01 EDT 2009

hi all

 I have problem as the following:

One-way audio—a conversation between two users in which only one user can
hear anything, but second one not hear  — after restart phone the both users
can hear after few days same problem return back . This problem happen only
in internal call (local LAN) if they user use full number, that mean if call
go throw PSTN there is no issue. Finally after restart CME all user can call
internally and no issue, but after few days the same problem return back.

When I faced problem, I used ping  to check connectivity and phone dhcp
configuration  it’s OK,but in phone call statistics  give me this result,
received and send packet in phone one phone give me received 0,send OK,
seconded phone give received OK and send 0 .

I use call manager express release 3.3 cisco 2851

Any advice for this issue ??

Thanks a lot advance.