[cisco-voip] Call Failure

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:06:31 EDT 2009

I have a remote location which registers to the CCM at the central site ,
all the PSTN traffic exits out of the central site gateway and we do not
have any PSTN link at this remote site. This site is an extension of my
central site. I have situation here as the my data link to this site flaps
for 10 seconds resulting in all active calls to drop.

I am using CCM 6 at the central site. Is there any way I can keep the call
up when the link flaps. I know the call survives only when IP Phone losses
it's link with CCM  but in my case the entire data link goes down.

I know it is not possible as the entire data link goes down but out of
curiosity want to know if this is remotely possible.

TIA,
Aman