[cisco-voip] CrossTalk?

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Fri May 29 00:26:36 EDT 2009

I assume you are doing media flow through since this is a SIP trunk to
Verizon.  Does it only happen with PSTN to VoIP calls?  Can you reproduce it
internally?  You may want to configure one internal phone as G.711 and
another as G.729 and use the 3845 for transcoding to see if you can
reproduce the problem.