[cisco-voip] VoIP over Hardware VPN

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Fri May 29 00:50:17 EDT 2009

Thanks to all who responded.  Finally have it working.  Is a combination of simplifying the VPN setup on the firewalls and dealing with issues relating to how our MPLS network handles EIGRP and the associated routing therein.  Going to run some tests tomorrow on static route weighting but think I have most of it figured out for now.  Thanks to everyone for their able assistance.  It was invaluable and will make several people very happy - or at least as happy as they can be made! ; )

Again, Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.