[cisco-voip] Call Line display issue

Jamie Weatherhead Jamie.Weatherhead at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 06:09:42 EST 2009

Morning,

I have a test Call Manager (version 6.1(3) setup in VMWare which has an
inter-cluster trunk configured to our live call manager environment.

I have setup my test phone with a number of 3000 which can dial
internally to our live environment. Our live cluster has an internal
directory range of 6000 - 6999.

I need to mask my test number of 3000 to 6587. I have changed all the
necessary settings within the line 1 device page as seen below. However,
when I dial to an internal phone it displays 6587 but has 3000 in
brackets. How do I remove any reference of my test directory number?
Thanks.

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/