[cisco-voip] FYI: FN - 63255 - MCS-7815-I2 and MCS-7825-I2, BIOS error prevents a system from booting if rebooted after October 1, 2009

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Nov 2 10:05:50 EST 2009

Sounds like an upgrade via the CLI is the way to go.  I'm not sure why
your OS page wouldn't load with the date reverted though, that's a bit
odd.

-Ryan

On Nov 2, 2009, at 9:52 AM, Anthony Kouloglou wrote:

Hi all,
unfortunately,
i set the time back and then booted.
Then i flashed the BIOS but as soon as the 5.1.3f started, it
downgraded the BIOS back to 1.43!!
No i am thinking of rebuilding using a backup file that i have.
The backup is from 5.1.3f. Shall i install it on the 5.1.3f fresh
installation or the 5.1.3g that included the correct BIOS.

Or,try install the 5.1.3g on the publisher via the CLI!!!

Thanks
Anthony