[cisco-voip] cucm, unity, uccx upgrade to version 7

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:04:59 EST 2009

my new understanding is that you upgrade all your other applications then
CM.

So, what I understand from SE is that UCCx you can upgrade to ver7 and leave
Cm at 6.x then upgrade CM later.

Unity is all based on TSP thus it works with about anything.

But as for the Servers........ you will have to check to see what hardware
is compatible with the Version of software.

UC has way to high of specs vs unity.  --> it does NOT promote people moving
from Unity to UC.

just my 2 cents

Scott