[cisco-voip] 6.01b not liking cucm upgrade patch for newer version

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:15:34 EST 2009

Anyone see 6.01b error out on the upgrade process to new version? We
have tried 6.1.2 update file and it errors out saying MD5 is not
right. We've downloaded the files 2 times and verified the MD5 on each
part of the file as well as the combined file twice now, and the Md5
checksum on the error also matches that in the release notes.

The update is to address the DST issue, and we've also been working
with TAC on this with no luck so far. We've also had them post the
latest 6.01 ES with the DST fix and when we try to upgrade with the ES
patch it also errors out about the MD5 not being right when it matches
the one in ES readme.

We have rebooted the server and tried again with no change.

Any ideas?

Thanks