[cisco-voip] CRS 5.0 bakup crush

Valery Pavlov sonikku15 at ya.ru
Wed Nov 4 07:31:02 EST 2009

I have trouble with Cisco Response Solutions 5.0 (aka Contact Center).

I try to backup it from localhost and get error:

"Unable to contact Call Manager. Please make sure that the Call Manager is
running and connected to the network
com.cisco.database.bar.component.DBArchiveComponent;

nested exception is: com.cisco.archive.ArchiveException: Failed to
preprocess request;

nested exception is: com.cisco.database.bar.DBBarException: Failed to init
the DBBarManager;

nested exception is: com.cisco.database.bar.DBBarException: Failed to check
that DS primaries are available;

nested exception is: com.cisco.database.bar.DBBarException: No primary for
(CRS Historical Datastore) available for DS_BAR operations. Primary DS
Component was
=(Primary[active=true,state=IN_SERVICE,licensed=true,initTime=0,type=CRS
Historical Datastore,primary=null,components={CRS Historical
Datastore at 001}]), refer to the MCVD logfiles for more details"

Where I can find MCVD logs?

And how fix that problem?

Btw, CRS system works fine in all.