[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Wed Nov 4 14:22:41 EST 2009

Hi,

We have Unity Connection 7 and have multiple geographically disparate
sites.  We have a requirement for a single call handler with various
options but the numbers these options ring will differ based on the
called number.

So for example, if Ben calls 555 1234 which is Remote Site A, it goes
through to the central call handler in HQ.  Ben selects Option 1 is to
speak to a reception.  It needs to go through to the reception of the
office he dialled.  If Jerry calls 907 1234 for Remote Site B, it goes
through to the same call hander and Jerry selects Option 1 to speak to
reception, it needs to go through to the reception of the office he
called.

I am very unfamiliar with Unity Connection so I'd appreciate some
guidance.

Thanks in advance,

Neil